Neptune is a sunscreen blind fabric made entirely from recycled plastic waste, including plastic collected from the ocean. With cradle to cradle Bronze certification, this is the perfect blind fabric for environmentally responsible organisations.
A choice of three openness factors and 10 neutral colourways allows you to select the optimum shading levels for your office.
Neptune also helps the office environment. The 1% version has excellent acoustic absorption, improving concentration and productivity in open plan areas. It's also certified to Greenguard Gold standard with low VOC emission for best indoor air quality.
Watch the story below >>
- Fabric Width
- 1% & 3% - 2700mm 5% - 2600mm
- 100% recycled PET
- 1% - 230gsm3% - 176gsm5% - 168gsm
- 1% - 0.41mm3% - 0.33mm5% - 0.31mm
- Flame Retardancy
- DIN 4102 Class B1NFp 92-512 Class M1
- Acoustic Rating
- 1% α w 0.60 EN ISO 10534:23% - α w 0.30 EN ISO 10534:2